Introduction to Gel Nails

After lots of money and time spent at the nail salon, I finally decided to learn how to do my own gel nails about a year and a half ago. Honestly, it's probably the best beauty decision I've ever made! People are constantly asking me where I get my nails done and are always so surprised to learn I do them myself. They are also a lot cheaper and less damaging! The start-up kit with the LED light and a few polishes was about $50. This was more than I wanted to spend, but I still use mostly all of the products in the kit today. The gel manicures last at least 2 weeks, and I usually push them until 3 weeks because they take about an hour to do...and I'm lazy and sometimes just don't find the time. So, I will occasionally post my gels here and attach the products, colors, and prices along with them. I won't post all of them because I often repeat certain styles, and you can imagine how redundant that could become. Let me know if you have any questions because they can be kind of tricky at first!

 -TayJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave questions and feedback below!