One of my Favorite Pieces of Clothing this Summer: High-Waisted Shorts

 

 

High-waisted shorts are probably one of my favorite articles of clothing this summer! I think they make my waist appear smaller and legs appear longer. I had been looking for a pair for a while and even attempted to create my own distressed pair with some old jeans (which unfortunately failed). So, I was so lucky to find these at a local thrift store for only $7! I was a little hesitant at first because they are a size 7, and I don't actually wear a size 7. However, they do run pretty small and happened to fit! Similar shorts can be found here for only $20, which is a bit higher than mine, but still a good deal. The sunglasses were found on sale for $10 at Kohls, and the croptop tank was found for $12 at Marshalls. These two items you can literally find pretty cheap everywhere because they are so common. Aviators and white tanks also never go out of style!
-TayJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave questions and feedback below!