Hello, June!

 

 

 



 
 

I got these pants at Old Navy for $25 in an outlet mall a couple years ago and totally forgot they existed. Don't you hate when you buy something and never wear it? Also, I think it's kind of ironic that the pants are navy considering they came from Old Navy. The coral top was a $12 Marshalls find. I tucked it in here and just bloused it over, but I often wear it loosely as well. These $10 wedges from Charming Charlie are the same ones in my last post. Yes, I usually wear the same pair of shoes frequently...oops. Similar pants can be found at Macys for $35 (originally $59). A top like this one can be found at Target for $17. It also comes in a pretty mint green color, which would also be cute with the pants. I literally wear this top from March to October. When it gets a little chilly here (and it usually does), I  just throw on a sweater and some boots with it.

Now that it's June, I've decided to create a summer bucket list, or really to-do list. I just wrote down several hobbies I would like to learn, books I want to read, new places I want to visit, and new foods I have to try. Nothing major. I just always feel like I missed out on a lot of the things I wanted to do by the time August begins. Do you guys make lists like these? I have this theory that if I actually write my thoughts down, I'll be more likely to attempt them. Let me know if you have any summer suggestions!

-TayJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave questions and feedback below!