Happy Summer Solstice!

 

 

 



 

 
 

I've always said the color emerald green compliments everyone, and I still believe it. This spaghetti strap silky tank was found at J. Crew for $10 on clearance. Unfortunately, I was so obsessed with the deal that I ended up hurrying to the check-out line before even trying it on. I would have preferred a size medium, but I was too late. Note to self: always try clothes on! In the past, I've also worn this piece with a blazer and statement necklace. A similar tank can be found here for $9. These blue and cream bottoms are a bit of a surprise because it's not actually a skirt... it's a skort. Am I like ten again? Yes. I got it from Gap for $7, and wear it pretty often. Not only is it high-waisted, but it's also super comfy.

Next week, I'll be blogging about a new gel manicure look. So, stay posted!

-TayJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave questions and feedback below!