Pretty in Pink










Like everyone, I love bright colors in the warmer seasons, and I especially love pink. This dress is a Crown & Ivy Petite dress size 4P that happened to be a free hand-me-down! My aunt was cleaning out some of her closet and was giving away this little number, which fit perfectly. This just goes to show you that good finds can literally be found anywhere. The brown wedges were found on sale at Charming Charlie for $10 while the necklace is from J. Crew and was still under $20 on sale. I hardly purchase anything not on sale to be honest. I like this look because I think it sums up a lot of my style: simple yet classic. A similar dress can be found here for $43. You can also find brown/tan wedges anywhere this time of year.

It's crazy to think that June will arrive by the end of the week! Here, it has been 45 degrees one day and 90 degrees the next day.  So, I'll be happy to see some consistent weather next month. What's the weather like where you live? One thing I hate about summer here is the humidity! Being a girl with naturally curly hair, the humidity makes my hair unbelievably frizzy and often harder to style. I usually just end up throwing it up in a bun by the end of the day.

-TayJ

2 comments:

Feel free to leave questions and feedback below!