My Favorite Romper

   

I found this white lace romper on sale a couple of years ago at Hollister for only $20, and I've been in love with it ever since! I love how perfect it is for both casual and dressy occasions. Here, I paired it with some gold sandals (not pictured) and a pink necklace. I like the larger necklace with it since it's so bare on top, and I thought it would direct the attention away from my broad frame. You can't see my makeup, but I also applied a very natural look with pinky tones on my eyes. To dress it up more, I would probably throw on some cute wedges and possibly a belt. I also enjoy that it's fitting, but also not too constricting. I usually wear a small, but I got this in a size medium just so I could be a little more comfy. Speaking of comfy, did I mention that bras really aren't necessary with this look? The double layer of loose lace really camouflages the chest!  Similar looks can be found here for $25.

-TayJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave questions and feedback below!